bluetdi wrote:
> If it is possible to upload the data of your older PWS you can use them
> in SDT. Check with the WU and Davis websites.
>
> Forecasts (not the ones under Extras) can be displayed when you
> configure with CCH a clock for SDT. There is no need to display artist
> etc. or a even clock. But all items you want to show up must be
> configured for each day separately. That are quite a few for a 10-day
> forecast. Good luck.

I will take a look thanks. I had to put it away when I went to school
and it's still in storage all these years later. But good to know it
will still work.

I had some some success with SDT by choosing  an off screen that shows
different forecasts but this only works with my radios. SDT only allows
for 2 screensavers on my Touch and doesn't offer the forecasts
screensavers  like it does on the radio for some reason.