filbert wrote:
> Have you checked the logs in the docker/LMS folder?
> It might also be worth changing the name of the folder in remove any
> unusual characters and see if that makes a difference, unless that's
> going to break something else for you...

Thanks for the input.

I forgot to mention that i tried to create a folder at the same level as
my shared folder (fælles) and LMS can't find that either, so actually I
don't think it is related to the naming of the shared folder.
I have downgraded Perl and installed the 8.0 package instead of getting
docker to work, which works perfectly without changing anything, but I
would like to use the docker version as it sounds to be a more
future-save way, when DSM 7 will be mandatory. In my Docker-testing i
have uninstalled the "normal" LMS package.

I looked into the log, which does not make very much sense to me except
this one

34206

Some suggested to change the NFS permissions on the shared folder. I
used these settings on my "/volume1/music"-folder.

34207

What am i missing?

|Filename: NFS.JPG                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34207|

Squeezebox Touch via LMS under Docker on Synology DS216+. iPeng remote
on iPad