bpa wrote:
> I've only come into at the last post so I'll have to go back and
> review.
>
> From your recent log where it shows ffmpeg being used - it means native
> MP4 is not being chosen so disabling native MP4 would have no effect.
>
> I don;t know what Reliable does but if it caches the files and streams
> it back through stdin  - the conf rule applied might be "I" and not "R".
> When playing from an URL - the conf rule applied will be "R".

"Reliable" uses an independent HTTP connection to stream audio. It does
not cache anything, but the benefit of that second session is that it
can fail and be restarted automatically, where if you use the main
session, when it fails, the whole connection collapses.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3