staresy wrote:
> Phil,
> All working fine here, just tried "Alexa, ask Mediaserver to play
> something by...
>
> Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Miles Davis, Bob Pearce, Tarrus Riley
>
> All worked fine here in the UK.

Thanks Steve. Good that you are unaffected but that might make actually
it more difficult for Amazon to pinpoint, unfortunately. I can also see
that you are not getting the doubled returns in array form like I get
['Snow Patrol', 'Snow Patrol'] - you are getting the correct scalar
single-entry return "Snow Patrol".

I've noticed that Snow Patrol or The Corrs return fine for me. But Bob
Seger returns "The Bob Seger System" and if I ask for just Huey Lewis
the full 'Huey Lewis and The News' is returned. That's a "feature" that
I don't use as I just want the "bare" utterance for use in searching
LMS. But now the augmented value is finding its way into the basic
{slot}. Somebody at Amazon patched a server somewhere with the wrong
file...