Not really, but in low maintenance mode. I'm aware of several problems,
like the 50 followers limit, or the fact that it doesn't work all that
well with other skins. At the moment it's not really a priority for me
to fix these things, as I don't use SoundCloud all that much.
However, if any pull requests on Github I would merge without problem. I
must have missed the message from dmon about this specific error. I can
quickly add the missing string. That will not fix the fact you cannot
play a song, but it would fix a crash of the plugin.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch
Plugins: 'SqueezeCloud (SoundCloud)'
(https://github.com/danielvijge/SqueezeCloud), 'Mixcloud'
(https://github.com/danielvijge/lms_mixcloud)