I have been using the XM Plug In for a few weeks.  Today I added a
second squeezebox to my network.  The two squeezboxes are linked to
play simultaniously and they work great, except I seem to have lost the
ability to listen to XM.  It still logs me in, shows me the stations, my
presets, the current songs playing, etc., but when I go to play a
station the squeezebox reports "connecting" then I get a
message..."connection timed out".  (The slimserver never gives any
indication that it has not connected.)  Any ideas??  Thank you!

--
Matt H