Paul Webster wrote:
> I started to write a real plugin ... but when I started testing it I
> realised that they do not have any cover art and they put good meta data
> into their MP3 streams.
>
> So - I then went the easy way ... add this to your Favourites in LMS
> http://www.dabdig.co.uk/slimserver-rep/klassikradiode.opml
> or take your own copy of the file and edit it to how you want it and
> then load it into your local LMS using file:// (I assume that will
> work)
>
> Unfortunately the station icon disappears when the stream is playing.
> I raised this recently as I think that there should be a way for LMS to
> keep the station icon when one was provided when the stream was started
> but the station provides meta data without artwork.
>
> A real plugin could do more - for example force the icon and perhaps get
> the programme name for shows on some of the stations - and perhaps
> access the premium (select) features.
> However, that is quite a lot of work for a broadcaster that does not
> seem to come up much here.

Hi Paul, just tried the opml-File it - it works great! Thank you very
much to put effort in it. Anyway, with my setup, the icon/program name
works actually.

34434 34435

The only downer - the thing with the premium account. Overall, you're
right, there is less interest in Klassik Radio around the world. But in
the D-A-CH region they have well over 6 million listeners - it is a
serious radio station. Because of the language of course... your BBC has
a much better initial situation :)

|Filename: Screenshot_20210427-171952_LMS.png                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34435|

lms:
version: 8.2.0 - 1616690655 @ thu mar 25 18:15:21 cet 2021
on rpi4/ raspbian buster 10 pointed (nfs) to musiclibrary on qnap ts212

squeeze-players:
duet - cntrl-fw: 8.0.1-r16844/ receiver-fw: 77
2x radio - fw: 8.0.1-r16844
rpi 2b - pcp 7.0.1/ squeezelite  v1.9.9-1372-pcp
transporter - fw: 87
softsqueeze 3.9.2 on win 10 / squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on win 10
squeeze player 1.3.21 on s7/android 8.0.0

controller:
android phone - squeezer 2.2.4/ material skin 2.3.5