Hi there,
I got an emitter and IRBlaster installed, works great.

Wishlist:
1) Performance, it's slow, really turning volume up and down takes
tiiiiiiiimeeee - in firmware (or another way) it should be faster
2) Holding a button continously does not work
3) Volume mode change - it should be possible to change from
volume-fixed-SB-mode (eg. to 50%) to normal mode with ease via remote
(button combination?) as long as (1) is not fixed
4) more buttons should be mappeable to SB's remote - I, for example, do
not need the "repeat" button - it would be cool if you could replace it
with a "mode" function
if you're in this mode you can control other features of your
receiver/amplifier (mute, radio channels, input source etc)

--
livelock