I must concur... We have [literally] crates full of CDs that we haven't
ripped, nor do we expect to in any near future. Many of those don't
exist on streaming services and sometimes it's just nice to pick an
album and peruse the cover as you listen to it. Exactly the same
attraction that vinyl has. We even have reel-to-reel and cassette tapes,
except they aren't LMS-able right now -- except, there is the waveinput
plugin, isn't there? One day, perhaps. I digress... we also borrow a lot
of CDs from the library, both music and audiobooks. That also doesn't
belong in our library. So, yes. There are plenty of use cases for the
CDplayer plugin and thank you for that :o.

Thomas Nielsen
-I breathe music...-