Hi,

I am using a pi4 (4gb) with spotty for a few years now. I always have
big playlists (2000+) with all the bands I like. For reasons I want to
try out the same setup with tidal as streaming service.
For the the setup I needed to update LMS to "Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019
@ Thu Jan 14 06:24:07 CET 2021".

Now I have the same problem with tidal, I had years ago with spotty.
Even if I set the setting in LMS -> advanced -> performance -> plalist
limit to 5000 only the first 500 titles of the playlist will be played.
In spotty there is a way. I can do a workaround wich has to be repeated
after every update but does the job (thanks to mherger).

> Check out the API.pm. There are two constants at the top: DEFAULT_LIMIT
> and LIBRARY_LIMIT. The latter would be used for most of your library
> queries, the former for everything else. Tweak them to your liking and
> let me know how this works for you.

Is there something similar for the tidal plugin? Is the sourcecode of
the plugin public?

Greetings Stephan