left channel wrote:
> A "Qobuz Connect" feature has been requested many times on another
> forum:
>
> Qobuz Feature Requests -
> https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/57507-qobuz-feature-requests/
> Qobuz Issues Thread -
> https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/46611-official-qobuz-issues-thread/
>
> A Qobuz product manager in France replies there. Sometimes the USA GM
> and USA Evangelist also visit.
>
> The official response seems to be that a Qobuz Connect feature would be
> a nice-to-have, but it is not yet on the roadmap.
>
> In the past the Qobuz desktop apps offered a buggy beta UPnP/DLNA
> feature, but at some point it was removed. From the responses the Qobuz
> product manager has posted in one of those threads, it seems they are so
> far unable to make it secure enough to meet the labels' requirements.
> (At first the feature was able to see my Squeezeboxen but not play to
> them, and after a subsequent app update they disappeared from my list.
> Now the whole thing is gone.) Their mobile apps do offer Cast.

Okay... thanks for the details but what they don't know is that some
passionate users can leave to other streaming services. For my part, I
installed LMS at my two sons and at two friends and 3 out of 4 changed
to Spotify... just to use Spotify Connect (mainly because their wives
found this easier). However, they are still using LMS.

Qobuz is great but this is not always enough to keep a customer alive...

Let's hope we can motivate their marketing and technical teams!