DavidBulluss wrote:
> Just for comparison of the latest 4.1 beta that I downloaded from Github
> here is a simple log file. Turn lms on, play, volume up... vol down....
> turn lms off 34573
>
> Regards, David

The log looks good, David! Did everything seem to perform as you
expected? I wonder if you had a chance to try the "double pause" Quick
Select maneuver? A good way to demonstrate its usefulness is to switch
the AVR to a different input while you are listening to music and then
hit the client player pause button twice within .25 seconds. This should
trigger the Quick Select to switch the AVR input back to the SB player
and also resync the player volume to that of the AVR. Please keep
running with the 4.1 beta and let me know if you see any unusual or
aberrant behavior. I don't know if you noticed in the log that the Quick
Select is still timing out. The good news is that it doesn't matter any
more. The plugin now detects the timeout and continues on as normal,
synching the player volume to the AVR and awaiting the next LMS command.

As always, thanks for your help in the beta testing effort.

Sam