Well, the playlist is not for an only artist. There are several songs
from various artists. In former Spotify versions, I think they appear as
single marked as favourite songs (with the green heart). Now they appear
as a list called temas que te gustan (in English songs you like).

How ist it not correctly imported?

Oh, that list. It's pretty simple: Spotify only allows us to get 50 tracks per request. That list contains _all_ the tracks from albums you've favorited etc. This can easily be tens of thousands of tracks. That doesn't scale. We'd have to do so many queries, you'd easily get rate limited. And LMS itself doesn't handle playlists that large well anyway.