Hi everybody

It's weekend and time for piCore.

HifiBerry writes:
If the software you’re using doesn’t provide the Amp2 as an output
option, you should use the HiFiBerry DAC+ driver as the Amp2 is
basically a DAC+ with an integrated power stage.

I read the wrong README, but I found the good one of Greg. He used the
DAC+ and I understood it had to be:

dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus, leds_off=true

I changed config.txt but nothing happens with the led. I controlled
config.txt and it was set like I wanted and placed below
dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus.

Asking HifiBerry was the answer: I don't know, we do not support
piCore.

So I'm still doing something wrong or it's end of story.

Regards Peet