benh wrote:
> I've been in the Squeezebox/LMS ecosystem for more than 15 years, and it
> would not be an exaggeration to say that this system has been integral
> to my life for much of that time.  It is practically the ONLY way I
> listen to music at home.
>
> I've always liked having music synchronized throughout the house but
> HATED the Synchronize function, as it always seemed to find a way to
> work in the least intuitive and helpful way for me.  So I rarely used
> it, and I'd just have different things playing in different parts of the
> house, which worked, if not optimally.
>
> I became aware of the Group Players plugin not long ago, and gave it a
> try.
>
> In a similar way to how my first Squeezebox fundamentally changed the
> way I listen to music, Group Players has fundamentally changed how I, my
> house, and my music interact.  This plugin went from unknown to vital in
> less than a week.  Thanks, Philippe.

Is there any general information/user documentation available? Website
or link?

*Music Sources*: TIDAL & Spotify > *LMS 8.1.2* > Three SBTs controlled
using iPeng 9.7.4 app on iOS devices.
*Great Room*: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS    Audio  DL3 DAC >
Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin   Logan (ML) Purity speakers
*Library:* SB Touch(2) > Wyred mINT >   ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
*Garage:* SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Dayton Audio amp > Cullen Cables >
ML Motion 12
*Carry Anywhere: *TIDAL > iPhone > Bose Mini BT speaker.