edwin2006 wrote:
> Is there an option in the apk for closing the app if it can't find the
> lms server for say 5 minutes? At the moment it stays semi active if I'm
> leaving my home.

No, no option. Not sure why there would be. When the app is not visible
(e.g. phone off, using another app) the WebView is paused, so should use
no CPU. Android will also kill the app if it neeeds the memory.

edwin2006 wrote:
> Another thing is that despite having select mute current player at
> incoming call it does not mute [emoji53]

I've seen it where it has paused on receiving a call but not unpaused
afterwards. I meant to look into this before making a release, but
forgot. To be honest its not a feature I use, or even see the need for,
so I'm tempted to just remove it.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.