Hi,

I''m not sure if what i''m experiencing is how the plugin is mentioned
to work, but this what is the case with my setup.

I've setup the plugin as follows
Volume AVR  27   /  Plugin -49 -> LMS 78%

When i control the volume within LMS or Ipeng +2 volume AVR +0.5
So increasing the volume of LMS also increased the volume (looks like
doubling the volume level)
Not a big issue, but noted.

Then, when ik set my volume of the AVR to for example 38 / LMS stays on
78% and then increase on LMS with +1 or -1 the volume of the AVR goes
directly back to 27
So it looks like the AVR is set back to the configuration of the start
setup.

The option Synchronisation of volume within the plugin is disabled, but
somehow it synchronise the volume from LMS to AVR.

Is it normal that the volume level of LMS also controls the AVR ?
Especially when put the AVR loader and LMS is kicking it back to
programmed level of the plugin

I hope i've explained my situation correctly to make it clear to
understand

-
Patrick