Hypfer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently trying to get the WaveInput plugin to work in my setup.
>
> I can confirm that arecord is able to record proper audio from the
> device, however unfortunately, I am getting the "Problem: Can't open
> File For" error message on the Squeezebox screen.
>
> I've set player.source to debug and here's the log:

"Cant open file for" means LMS couldn't crreate  a command line to play
you file.  The log is way too short.

Log must be from just before your press play (note time) to about 30
secs after you see the message "Can't open file for".  It'llprtobably be
too to incldue in a post so copy all messages (no editing) into a  text
file, zip the text foiel and attach to a post.