System-LMS: 8.1.1 piCorePlayer v7.0.0 | linux 5.4.83-pcpCore-v7 | piCore
v12.0pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.8-1287-pCP

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post but something I
updated broke Spotty.

As the title says I'm getting the following warning inside
Spotty--Spotty requires the Perl module IO::Socket::SSL. You can NOT use
Spotty without this module. Please use your operating system's package
manager to install it. -

At the top of the Plugins page I'm getting--Bad repository
https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms-plugin-repository/raw/master/extensions.xml
- Can't connect to https URL lack of IO::Socket::SSL:
https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms-plugin-repository/raw/master/extensions.xml-

In the log I see- Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) error: Can't
connect to https URL lack of IO::Socket::SSL:
https://api.spotify.com/v1/users/myusername/playlists?limit=50-

I've checked and the Extensions and they all appear to be installed.
I ran an update for good measure.

I also tried Insecure HTTPS with no luck.

Also un-installed & re-installed Spotty.

Before I do a fresh install I thought I'd check with the collective to
see if there's an easy fix.

Thanks in advance.

TL