bpa;209547 Wrote:
> It looks like your slimserver install is not correct as previous posters
> said AlienBBC is bundled with slimserver install package.
I'm not sure this is entirely correct...

It's not in the 6.5.2 tar file I downloaded from this site.
It also seems to be absent from the Progressive 6.5.1 download.

If the plugin can't be found on the SlimServer web interface then try
re-installing it from the Progressive site.
If it is already installed then the update would just overwrite
anything that is there.

--
bonze

QNAP TS-101 (version 2.1.0 build 0612T)
SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Debian - EN - utf8
2 x wireless SB3
Player Firmware Version: 81