streifenleopard wrote:
> Hi,
> in ways I don't understand MAI keeps downloading pics of artists that I
> have no picture of. I don't know why it does that and I don't know where
> these pics are saved either. How can I disable this function? I am aware
> of the path pointing to the storage location and I have checked but this
> is not where the files are saved.

Same remark !!!
When I first started using MAI, it would download and store pics in my
artist designated folder, and I could replace "wrong" pics by my own or
edit, reframe/resize/center MAI's downloads. Then I moved LMS and my
music library from my NAS to an Innuos server and added a few more
albums, that's when I observed that newly downloaded pics by MAI were
NOT available in my artist folder anymore (yet, if I put my own new pics
in, they would supersede MAI's fetches after a library rescan)...... not
a big issue, more like a mystery to me.....
Anyway, should you want to totally control your pics, you just untick
all boxes on the MAI settings page in order to disable donwloads, and
work manually with the artist photo folder you've assigned in the MAI
settings.

JLT Paris FR
home/office music network: Innuos Zenith server, 3xSqueezeboxTouch
(rooms), 2xSqueezeRadios (kitchen, bath), ALLO USBridge Signature
streamer (piCorePlayer/Squeezelite/Jivelite) + OrangeSqueeze on Android
tablet (living-rm), Sqeezelite-X on desktop workstation (office).