karlek wrote:
> Maybe, one can cheat a littlie about this:
>
> >   >   >
  - If you export an existing style, you should see a key "models"
  > followed by a list of supported models, eg:   >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
  >   >
  - I'm sure that I – some year ago – tweaked an existing style to fit
  > to my Jogglers Screen by adding, or replacing "jivelite" (or better
  > "jivelite800x480", as it's listed on the CCH Screen):   >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
  >   >
  - Then import the screen but don't forget to give it another name.

> I can't check it right now, because my jivelite app doesn't start on
> my Mac. I have to investigate further, but that's OT here. :-)
>
> Regards
> karlek

Thanks @karlek.
Using the latest version of the 'official' Custom Clock Helper plugin I
can find a Jivelite800x480 version.

I am using a 3.5" TFT with 480x320 resolution and I can select screens
that have a 'touch' mode applied, I suppose becaus the mode is selected
by the width of the screen according to some code lines I found in the
CustomClockApplet.lua file. Both screens (touch and 3.5"TFT) have a
pixel width of 480.

However, using a 'touch' mode screen wil result in a black border at the
bottom. Is there somewhere an option to use a different height?
How did you do this with your Joggler screen?
The skin I am using on my TFT is the "WAV 3.5 in LCD Skin".

Regards, deschman.

"Eh, what's up doc?" - Bugs Bunny
---
Touch (x1), Radio (red x2), BoomBox (x1), Duet (x1), pCP+7" touch (x1),
pCP+3.5" touch (x1)