I have upgraded my touches, controllers and radios to the latest
community firmware. However, several patches, applets have not been
available due to max version limitations of the original maintainers.

I have tested a number of the old plugins and apps using an internal
web-server - they all seem to work.
I have attached an xml which has a list of all the old patches and apps
which work with the new community firmware, however the max-version had
to be overwritten. No other changes were necessary.
Maybe these plugins and applets can be added to the list of abandoned
plugins for the availability of the community? Not sure how the
mechanism works behind the scenes.
I have attached my personal local repository list, which contains these
patches and apps, as well as 2 abandoned plugins for the server.
Please send a PM if you also want the apps / patches themselves, however
most should still be available for older versions of the firmwares via
official sources.
Best,
Frank

|Filename: frank.zip                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34770|