slartibartfast wrote:
> I have just noticed my PlayHLS V2 plugin is showing up as "plugin failed
> to load". Restarting LMS didn't help. This is on latest LMS 8.2.

I can't test on 8.2 at the moment.

I haven't made any changes/updates to the repo file or the ZIP file.
The repo URL and ZIP both work as I checked them outside of LMS. Both
are hosted on github so the usual issues with SF don't apply.

On a 8.1 system - I have uninstalled and reinstalled plugin OK.

It is probably a intermittent problem and error is being cached
somewhere.
You could try a https URL instead of a http URL for the repo.

It maybe an 8.2 issue - but I cannot see why one plugin should be
affected more than others as it is just downloads from a normal source.
To debug you need to enable logging for plugin.extensions and
server.plugins