Many artists seem to share names with others, particularly monomynous
artists such as Sebastian or Fish, but also bands from one country who
forget to look abroad before picking a name such as Kyoji Yamamoto's old
band Bow Wow and recent rapper Bow Wow colliding.

Is it possible to have MAI disambiguate these somehow? Can I add an Id3
tag to the albums to specify a unique artist?

-(Let me just add a few extra key words here, to make it easier to
search for this in the future :) #ambiguous #duplicate #twin #same
name)-

Thomas Nielsen
-I breathe music...-