agbagb wrote:
> I usually access the BBC Sounds plugin via LMS - and it always works
> fine!  Occasionally I access Sounds from one of the various devices, and
> it usually works fine.  But every now and then, the device tells me to
> log in to my Sounds account via LMS  > Settings etc etc.  But, I am
> already long-time logged in, and when I check LMS nothing has changed -
> I'm shown as still logged in.  Usually, if I jsut leave the system for a
> while, the devices once more know I am logged in.  In the meantime, I
> can still push a Sounds stream from LMS to the device that is saying
> locally that I'm not logged in.....  An oddity.

Hmmm,  that is odd.  I can't think why it would behave differently on
the device, as it does from the browser/controller.    Next time it
happens, would you mind turning temporarily turning on debug logging for
bbc sounds in settings->advanced->logging, then select the menu item
again on the device that is asking you to log in, then send me the log
and I'll try and see what is causing that.

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).