On 20/06/07, pasil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi- I'm new to slim server and just downloaded Moose- very cool-great
> interface.  I have Moose and slimserver on the same computer and it
> seems to be mostly working but no album art shows up in the cover
> chooser.  I scanned the server db and when I hit thumbnail refresh it
> says it is picking up 707 covers.  Covers will show up in the now
> playing section but not one shows in the chooser.  I have art as
> folder.jpg in each albums directory and some files have it embedded as
> tags.  Any ideas? Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,

The now playing and library thumbnails do things slightly differently.

Is it just the cover chooser, or does the library tab have the same
problem ?

Also, by default Moose creates a 'thumbs' folder alongside the .exe in
which it stores thumbnails. Could you have a look in here and see if it's
created them..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove