Cut-Throat wrote:
> Also..... Once you get used to a Raspberry Pi, you have a lot more
> options.... I take one traveling that has both the LMS Server and Player
> running on the same Rpi and my 2TB - 5,500 Album Music Library stored on
> a USB drive....
Sounds an interesting idea. I also like the idea of one of those Pi
touchscreens that can hold the Pi in the back, setup to behave like a
larger Squeezebox Touch...  All ideas for those future rainy days...

Cheers!

My setup:

- LMS 7.9.1-168 running on Synology D218+ connected to Wi-Fi router
  via LAN cable
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox
  Receiver, plus Squeeze Player and Squeeze Ctrl Android apps on Samsung
  Galaxy Tab S5e and Samsung Galaxy A40 - all connecting over Wi-Fi
- LMS library either ALAC Apple Lossless (scanned in on iTunes) or
  ACC/M4A 256kbps downloads from iTunes