I installed Last FM + the Scrobler version 0.37.5 by following the
instructions to copy the unzipped folders into the Slim Server Plug-in
directory on my Windows PC.

Going into the Slim Server software on my PC into the Server Settings /
Plug-Ins, I can see that both the Last FM and Scrobbler are checked.
However,

1.  Last FM does not appear in my list of Internet radios, and
2.  There is no place for entering a user name and/or password in
either the Settings Plug-in page or the Internet radio page of the Slim
Server software.

I closed and restarted the software, but still no luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

-- Pete

--
ptorpey