Seems like they have reversed their change for now.
My guess is that they are fading it in over the next few days and
running for some hours with it enabled to give people a chance to work
on changes but then switching back to avoid lots of calls to their
helpdesk.

I had it working ... but I cannot be 100% sure that it was working
because they reverted their change while I was testing things.

So I'll hold off pushing a release until things have stabilised on their
side ... which also gives me a chance to work on a few annoying things
that are left to do.

Yesterday I had Premium Boxsets working (for Premium subscribers) ...
would be a shame if they break that.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland