There are definitely some bugs with beta17. I've been running it since I
posted it, and I've seen a couple problems:
1) For "when off", I only have SuperDateTime as a timed/automatic
saver. A couple of times I've had the display get stuck, like the clock
has stopped. Fixing it has required turning the SB on and then back off
again.
2) For "when playing", I have 3 automatic screensavers. A couple of
times I've had the SB display go blank except for the small spectrum
analyzer on the right hand side. To get back to the screensavers, I'd
press Now Playing once and wait for the screensaver to kick in again.

I suspect the problem is that SaverSwitcher  is manipulating the mode
stack in some cases where it should not. I just wanted to let you know
I'm aware of the problem and trying to get it worked out. Please let me
know if you see anything else amiss.

-Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
BlankSaver BottleRocket FuzzyTime SaverSwitcher SleepFade StatusFirst
VolumeLock