OK, so I've given it a try...

The setup page was pretty easy to use (I even managed to see a nice
error message!), well done for that.  Only one small usability query:
the "Arrivals at ... from ..." option label might suggest that you have
to put the destination station first, though of course the columns are
clearly labelled otherwise. It might not be pretty English, but can I
suggest changing the label to something like "Arrivals from ... at ..."
to remove the ambiguity?

However this was a bit academic for me because I couldn't find out how
to switch between the different journey options: your web page suggests
we use the Now Playing key, but all this did for me was to return to the
Now Playing display.  Which was just as well, because this appeared to
be the only key that got me out of the Screensaver mode.

What might I be missing?

Testing with SS 6.5.1 on Win XP, using Softsqueeze in Transporter and
SB mode, with Live Departures selected as screensaver for both Stopped
and Playing.

Many thanks
Ceejay

--