garym wrote:
> info for "reboot" on the piCorePlayer webGUI (ver 7.0.1) indicates a
> "graceful" shutdown. (And I've never had an issue using this, without
> stopping LMS first):
>
> >   >   >
  - Shutdown piCorePlayer gracefully.
  - Boot piCorePlayer using the latest settings.

> And the LMS warning says to use the "shutdown" which is what "reboot"
> is using, with the additional step that it also restarts the rPi.  So
> I'd say all is perfectly good with "reboot" when running LMS.
>
> -Warning: Logitech Media Server (LMS) is a server database application
> and needs to be shutdown properly   less>
>
> Do NOT just pull the power plug.
> Use [Main Page] > [Shutdown].-
I know this isn't the right thread for this query, but what have I been
missing for all these years?  An LMS Restart, Reboot or Shutdown command
on any web/mobile interface?  I've never seen one as standard, which is
why I've always added the "Server Power Control" plugin.  Is there
really some such command somewhere else?

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.