cpd73 wrote:
> Added 'Similar tracks' and 'Similar tracks by artist' to 'More' menu.

Thanks.
What's the difference between '-Create Similarity Mix-' and '-Similar
tracks-' if I call them on the same track (other than the number of
added tracks)?

Are the results of '-Similar tracks-' or '-Similar tracks by artist-'
sorted in any way (from most similiar to least similar)?

And does the original genre filter pref from the settings page apply to
'-Similar tracks-'? Probably not to '-Similar tracks by artist-' I
guess, because that wouldn't make much sense.

cpd73 wrote:
> Musly does not indicate if its danceable, etc, that needs something like
> Essentia.
I was listing to a good remix of some late 80s indie pop/alternative
dance track and wanted more exactly like this one from the same
-decade-. It was still me though who determined that the original track
was very dancable. :-)