Hi philchillbill

Recently if I ask MediaServer to play something by for example 'Steely
Dan' Alexa replies "Apparently you do not have any songs by Steely Dan
in your library".
If I then ask MediaServer to play something by 'Steely' then a selection
of Steely Dan songs do play.
If I ask to play something by an artist with a one word name for example
'Texas' a selection of songs play but if I ask to play 'Fairport
Convention' I get the "Apparently you do not have any songs by Fairport
Convention in your library" reply again. If I then say play something by
"Fairport" the songs play.

Sorry to say I'm not sure when this started happening as I've not been
using Alexa for a while :(

I'm running the latest 8.2 nightly on PCP 7.01, any help appreciated.

Playing an album and omitting the artist name works great and when the
"play something by" does work the fact that the songs get shuffled is
really good, thanks.