Browsing this thread it seems like I have an outdated setup for LMS but
it worked perfectly with Spotty until a few days ago. Now I have the
problem that the connection to Spotify works as usual (I have premium
account), I can chose titles and they will play, but I do not hear any
sound.

LMS 8.0.0-1605892077
running on Synology Disk Station DSM 6.2.4-25556
Spotty v4.5.3

My devices are
5 SB Radios
1 SB Touch

Can you help me with this setup or tell me how I can rollback Spotty to
the last working version for me? Otherwise my kids will go crazy because
they can't listen to their podcasts and music anymore...

And I am not an expert coder or sys admin...

Best,

Andreas