erland wrote:

> If you choose to customize the SQL and enter a playlist that looks like
> this it will only play a random album:
[snip]

> One idea is to use the "sleep" command instead and issue the sleep
> command as a start action with the number of seconds until sleep as
> parameter. This would result in something like this with sleep after
> 1800 seconds:
[snip]

Thanks, that's exactly what I'll do.

One final question -- is it possible to map a Dynamic Playlist (such as
a SQL playlist) to a key on the remote, perhaps using something like the
way I currently bind the RandomPlay plugin:

modefunction_PLUGIN.RandomPlay::Plugin->albums

?

Thanks,
- Marc