Running 2.5.1 and checked both on Chrome Brower (win10) and the android
apk.

When I click on the Mag Glass icon - nothing happens. The '+' behaves
the same way - nothing. Restarted LMS, refreshed browser, didn't help

update before posting - now the mag glass on the apk is working, but not
the '+', chrome browser still not working. Weird.

I'll keep hammering away at it, restart PC, phone, etc. and will edit if
things start to function again.

update again, with both I have podcasts pinned to home screen. I
rebooted android and still nothing when podcast->search launched from
home screen, but after going to apps, it works, then back to home
screen, it now works. Tried the same with browser - still nothing

Sorry for posting if this is user error...

Jim