MikeDC wrote:
> Yes.  I use hw:0,0 which is the PS Audio DirectStream DAC.  All music
> plays on it, even DSD files.  They just aren't playing as DoP.
> Something is getting in the way and they are playing as PCM.
>
> I don't know the commands to check further.

You need to specify a "-D" parameter in the command.

Below is the explanation from the Squeezelite configuration page of
Picoreplayer:

Output device supports native DSD (-D)

<delay>:<format>

delay = optional delay switching between PCM and DoP in ms.

format = dop (default if not specified), u8, u16le, u16be, u32le or
u32be.

Note: LMS requires the DoP patch applied.