mherger wrote:
> > So now I am on 4.6. And the problem persists, I tried an other player
> > (squeezebox touch) and the sound is the same. The sound is just
> > crackling noises, and the music is not recognizable at all.
>
> What OS is your server running on? What changed since this was working?
>
> > I have also enabled flac and pcm for Spotty in the File Types
> settings.
>
> And you did start playing a different track than was queued up already?
> On all kinds of players?

The OS is
Code:
--------------------
    Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)
--------------------
.

Also starting a new track gives the same strange noise.

The strange thing is I can’t think of anything I have actively changed.
I have had the problem that the spotty app failed with the “failure to
get access token” error for some time (but so instead I have been
playing over AirPlay). It seems this was because no helper app could be
found. But now I wanted to fix that. That’s when I installed the legacy
helper and this new strange problem turned up.

Did something change in the last few weeks/months that could cause this?

One thing that’s strange to me is that spotty suggest using the armv8
helper app, but AFAIK my Raspberry Pi model armv6. Is it possible
LMS/Spotty is mistaking the architecture of the server and this is
causing problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk