Hi Michael. First of all, thanks for this great plugin! I listen to all
four of the FLAC RP streams for hours each day since installing it.
However, recently I began seeing  "Error: missing string" messages in my
server log and was able to track down their origin to selecting "My
Apps" from the menu of either of my Android client apps (Squeezer and
SqueezeCtrl). I had four apps showing up in the menu at the time and, in
trying to track down the source, I found that the error messages
disappeared when I uninstalled the RP plugin. Removing any of the others
made no difference. As the attached debug log shows, the problem seems
to be caused by an extra invalid menu entry being returned by LMS at the
beginning of the cometd response, with an invalid icon attribute of
"https://www.mysqueezebox.com"; and a null string as the text attribute.
The table "count" attribute shows 5, which includes the invalid entry. I
have double-checked that the problem only occurs when the RP plugin is
installed. When removed, the error message is not generated, with the
count going to 3 and the invalid entry disappearing. Could it have
something to do with how LMS handles app entries of type "redirect"
versus "link"? That is the only difference I see in the attributes of
the "Radio Paradise" entry vs the others. Any help or insight you can
provide would be helpful. Thanks again for the great plugin.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35224|

Sam