slartibartfast wrote:
> My APK was updated via F-Droid yesterday and it has a setting for
> transcoding downloads to MP3. Am I right in thinking downloads are not
> available in the release version of Material skin yet?

Correct. Download support will be in 2.6.0. It was a chicken and egg
problem. If I released the skin changes first, the APK would not be able
to handle the links, but the APK needs the skin changes...

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.