Hi all,
I recently had to install a new router and reconfigure my network.
Since that time I am having continuous problems with pcp.

I am running pcp on a Pi and the music library is hosted on a Synology
Diskstation.
Mount points did not change. I have added the new pcp IP to the list of
allowed clients for the shared folder and sometimes the scanning works
but then again it just starts and stops with the entire process after  a
few seconds, pretending that everything is good and the scan complete.
Only that it did not discover a single MP3.

Any idea what is happening here and how to resolve it?

Thanks,

Merc

3 * Boom, 1 * Radio, 1 * Touch, 1 SB Classic, 2 SB Duet, 1pi with
picoreplayer, server and music on Synology DS718+
library ~50.000 titles