KillerRabbit wrote:
> Let me rephrase the question. Maybe it will become less scary without
> the logs :)
>
> When you are using UPnPBridge with any musical server and playback
> devices with their own playing controls what is the result of pressing
> STOP/PLAY/PAUSE/RESUME/SKIP FWD/SKIP BACK buttons on the device?
>
> I'd like to understand whether the behavior I'm observing is expected or
> not, and if not - is that Roon- or device-related problem.

It works (not perfectly) to use local controls with LMS. Problem is that
you use Roon which was not the original intention of the bridge and Roon
lacks the CLI control interface that I use to forward these
play/pause/next/prev commands to LMS. Roon is a partial emulation.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3