The Groundsman wrote:
> I think I must be missing something really obvious here and recently
> read that this plugin integrates playlists only but I do not understand
> how it is interacting with my Spotify account.
>
> I see the following information about Spotify
> 35451
>
> When I search for an album or an artist or anything within LMS,  only
> the local files show up other than for the 9 albums/101 tracks but I
> can't figure out how to get the 27,195 tracks that are in playlists to
> show up. I also can't figure out what attributes the 9 albums 101 tracks
> have that do make them show up.

The 21 playlists will appear under errr..... Playlists. By definition a
playlist isn't an album so the individual tracks will not appear in the
Artsists / Albums / New Music views.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS