slartibartfast wrote:
> Would fiddling about with buffer sizes make any difference?
> I played another album and the track progress indicator spent the whole
> track resetting to zero after reaching 5 seconds before playback stopped
> at the end of the first track.
> It is a shame I have quite a few albums that require gapless playback
> and I would much prefer to control it via LMS rather than leave the
> player outside the system as a standalone player.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Buffer sizes might help as the player will report earlier that it has
received the whole track. Re timing, I really don't know. Maybe you
could try what DeviceSpy says about AVTransport::GetPositionInfo while
playing and confirm that position is not reported correctly.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3