Man in a van wrote:
> Well actually, I don't think help is needed.
>
> Using the default LMS web gui I started a Beach Boys "Top Tracks"
>
> Halfway through the second track I skipped back to Album Artsits in the
> header, selected 10cc  > Album Artists > 10cc > Browse on Spotify > Top
> Tracks, clicked on All songs and the Beach Boys stopped and 10cc
> started.
>
> So it does work, maybe not so well in third party apps, buit hey!
>
> ronnie

The LMS web gui, works as yoU are explaining me, but if possible I
prefer to use a third part app as Squeezepad (iPad) or Squeezeplay
(Mac)

And it is strange. As you told me this morning, there are artists that
works ok in Squeezepad.

I have just played Artists—>Yes—>top tracks and it works ok.

I don’t know why

Regards

JP