mherger wrote:
> > I have just reset (only) my Squeezepad player in LMS and all works
> again
> > in my three players, Squeezepad, Squeezeplay, and my Squueezebox
> > Classic. It seems a bug. I don’t know if LMS or Spotty.
>
> Ahmm.... may I ask for a summary, and steps how to reproduce the
> problem?

Of course Michael. First of all, thank you very much for your help.

When I use the “Browse on Spotify” Spotty feature for an Artist, I
select, “top tracks”. If I play the first track, sometimes, all the
complete lists is played. And other times only the first track is
played.

This happens when using Squeezepad and Squeezeplay clients. I am using a
dockerized LMS 8.1.1 in a Synology(I have to update to 8.2. I know. But
I am very afraid to update it). Besides, you explained to me how to
update it for Docker. But it works so well that….

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards

JP