MichaelPr wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I just had an idea for a feature request using TVH. Quiet a lot of TV
> channels using different audio tracks for additional features like AD -
> a mixture or a combination of the film sound and a descriptive
> commentary is sent on this audio description (AD) sound channel.
>
> With the possibility of choose this AD audio channel, a movie played via
> LMS would be like an audio book.
>
> Do you think it is possible to add a feature to dicide between different
> audio tracks?

I've not seen any option in the TVH API's to list audio channels, I
think that would be down to parsing the audio stream somehow and getting
the detail out, I just pass the stream straight to LMS to play so don't
think that would be possible, by me at least.

Andrew.

Squeezebox Transporter Black/TransNav - Onkyo  TX-NR1009 - Dali Zensor 5
fronts, Dali E12F Sub
Squeezebox Touch - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Receiver - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Radio
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezebox Controller

Server: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Ubuntu/Docker, LMS 7.9.3 (own docker
image)
iPeng