I am trying to get Spotify working on my squeezebox touch. I want to use
my touch as a Spotify connect player and use the Spotify app to control
the touch.
I installed spotty and I am able to use my touch as a connected player
but I have noticed that the ogg vorbis is recompiled as pcm and auto
play does not work.

I then installed the spotty helper, but now I cannot use my touch as a
Spotify connect player, it doesn’t show up in the app.

My lms runs on a raspberry pi 4 (picore). How do I get Spotify to work
and how can I use my touch as a Spotify connect player?